The Sponsor is seeking a Cyber Forensic Analyst to support technical counter intelligence work for an IC customer. The selected candidate will be part of a small team performing a multitude of functions in a fast paced environment. These functions include:
- Software Development
- Technology Assessment
- Risk analysis
- System evaluations
- Network analysis
- System Administration
Specifically the Cyber Forensic Analyst will extract data from a wide range of devices and perform forensic analysis on the data. The team needs to be highly flexible and responsive to changing customer requirements. Team members, including the Cyber Forensic Analyst, will be expected to fill different roles as the mission dictates.
- Demonstrated experience in data reduction and analysis
- Demonstrated experience with forensic data extraction from a wide range of IT components and devices
- Detailed knowledge of operating systems down to the kernel level
- Working knowledge of root kits
- A technical degree from an accredited college or university
One or more of the following:
- Experience with network and IT system analysis and forensics tools
- Extensive experience in the analysis and forensics of IT and networks
- Technical training experience
- Demonstrated experience with hardware and software assessment from the security and CI point of view
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Cyber Security SME
1. Demonstrated experience with advanced penetration testing, system exploitation, and cyber security engineering.
2. Demonstrated strong technical skills and analytic abilities, as well as, experience performing network security analysis and risk management.
3. Demonstrated experience with penetration and malicious user testing in the Amazon Web Services environment.
4. Demonstrated experience performing complex technical tasks in pursuit of overall goals with minimal direction.
5. Demonstrated experience in translating an understanding of systems and applications into security test plans and perform hands on security testing leveraging adversarial tactics.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of risk management methodologies.
7. Demonstrated experience to analyze test results and suggest mitigation's for security problems.
8. Demonstrated technical experiences with system configuration, development, and design specifically around enterprise systems and hypervisors.
9. Demonstrated experience with Linux, Windows, wireless, and virtual platforms.
10. Demonstrated technical experience with complex Windows installations.
1. Demonstrated experience with information assurance regarding the following areas: IA system evaluations, system security penetration testing and security information management/security event management.
2. Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following testing tools: Nessus, BurpSuite, WebInspect, or AppDetective.
3. Demonstrated experience associated with in-depth Information Assurance (IA) class work or relevant IA work experience.
4. Demonstrated experience analyzing results and writing assessment and test reports.
5. Demonstrated information assurance experience to include writing System Security Plans (SSP).
6. B.S. degree or higher in an cyber security type of degree or equivalent years of experience.